1. GENERAL INFORMATION
This text contains the disclaimer (onwards, "General Conditions") which it has been prepared in compliance with the Law 34/2002, of 11 of July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce,in order to regulate access and use this website to https://www.aceitunasochoa.ccom (onwards, the Web").
2. IDENTIFYING DATA
The identification and contact the owner and responsible for the Web data are listed below:
ACEITUNASOCHOA.COM ( OCHOA BENT S.L.L. ) (onwards, The "owner of the Web")
Identification number: B92857457
Home: P.I. La Marchanta, C / Pond, naves 7 Y 9. 29220 Cuevas Bajas, Málaga.
3. ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEB
Access to and use of the Web is subject and, in consecuense, It shall be governed by all provisions of these Terms and Conditions, without prejudice to any special conditions that apply to specific services in the same.
Mere access and use of the Web attributes the condition of user (onwards, "User" in the singular, and "Users" in the plural) Web and implies full and unreserved acceptance by the User, the total content of the General Conditions in the version published on the Web at the time of such access.
We reserve the right to modify and update the information contained on the Web, as well as the General Conditions, at any time and without notice, User review them being responsible at the time of each access and / or use, as, the use of the services will signify your acceptance in the version of the General Conditions which are valid at the time of use or contracting.
5. USER OBLIGATIONS
5.1. Accuracy of information
The User declares and undertakes that all information provided by him in the course of using the Web is true, real, full, accurate and who is authorized to disclose.
5.2. Compliance with the law
The User agrees to use the website in accordance with current legislation, with the provisions of the General Conditions, as well as the moral, good faith and public order.
The User agrees to refrain from using the Web for illicit purposes, contrary to the provisions in the General Conditions, or so damaging to the rights and interests of the owner of the website or third parties.
The owner of the website reserves the right to suspend, interrupt, deny or withdraw access and / or use of the Web, at any time and without notice, any user who fails to comply with the General Conditions.
5.3. User Responsibility
Users must use the Web and its contents under his sole responsibility.
You will be liable for damages of any nature that the owner of the Web may suffer as a result, direct or indirect, the breach by the User of the General Conditions.
6. PROPERTY RIGHTS
All contents of the Web (including, not limited to, databases, brands, logos, tradenames, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) They are owned by the owner of the website or website owner has been duly authorized for use, and they are protected by the copyright intellectual property.
7. CONTENT OF OTHER WEBSITES
The Web can make available to users with links to other websites operated by third parties, through technical devices such as, among others, hypertext links, banners, buttons, directories and any other search tool that allows the user to access different websites Web or third-party websites (onwards, “Links”). The use of links does not imply dependency on the Holder Web, unless otherwise expressly stated, nor implies acceptance, endorsement or recommendation by the owner of the website content or services offered by them, or warranty User. Therefore, the user must assess under their responsibility navigation to other websites through these Links, being the owner of the Web exonerated from any responsibility regarding information, data, records, products, services and any kind of material on pages that are accessed through the Links.
Similarly, all those Links between any website and the Web does not imply, by its very existence, legal relationship between the web and the web to incorporate these Links, nor the knowledge and acceptance by the owner of the web of their existence and content.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, the website owner disclaims all liability, including but not limited:
1. Any errors, suppression, delay or failure that may occur in the transmission and operation of the Web, they originated force majeure or fortuitous (whether internet problems, computer errors, telephone faults, hackers, etc.), or it had been caused by bad faith User.
2. Inadequate use that users can make the Web or from sites link, and result in an infringement of intellectual property rights and / or industrial, or other unlawful civil or criminal.
3. Third-party claims arising from misuse by the User of the Web.
4. Acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether they could maintain any contractual relationship with the owner of the Web.
5. Access and use Web content unsuitable, and sending data, by minors, without the consent of parents or guardians, when the law requires it, It remains the responsibility of parents or guardians to exercise proper control for the children in their care and prevent access to content unsuitable use.
6. Errors or omissions, or downgrading of the content published on the Web.
7. Of uncertain data, inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete provided by the user to prevent transmitting the contracted products or services and / or contact the User.
9. Ineffectiveness and inefficiency
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions be declared, Totally or partially, null ineffective, such invalidity or unenforceability will affect only that provision or part thereof that is invalid or ineffective subsisting on everything else, the rest of General Conditions and having such provision or part thereof that is not affected by start, unless, as being essential to these General Conditions, should therefore affect comprehensively.
10. APPLICABLE LAW
These Terms, as well as, all those relationships that may arise between the User and the owner of the website by accessing and using the Web, They shall be construed and governed in accordance with Spanish Law.